Re: still see game in library after refund

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

still see game in library after refund

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I dont think this is norma,haven't tried to play it,but it says I own the game.

Does that mean I havent received refund or what?

Message 1 of 6 (1,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@kk9999999999998 

Hmm, I see. It might be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look at the transaction. They should be able to see the status of the refund and make sure it went through properly. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (953 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @kk9999999999998

It's possible that the refund may still be in progress. Did you purchase the game with a debit/credit card, or did you use a different payment method such as PayPal? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (995 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for reply.I used MasterCard and transaction was made 1 month ago. In order history it says that refund has been completed succesfully,yet I still have the game in library

Again,I have tried to see If I can download&play the game because I dont have enough space on disk at the moment

Message 3 of 6 (977 Views)

Community Manager

@kk9999999999998 

Hmm, I see. It might be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look at the transaction. They should be able to see the status of the refund and make sure it went through properly. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (954 Views)

★ Novice

seems I ca still download play game normally...but in order history says refund iscompleted...dont know how as I still have the game...means I didnt received refund at all

was there an email of confirmation or something i missed?

Message 5 of 6 (817 Views)

Community Manager

@kk9999999999998

I believe Origin would have sent you a notification of a successful refund, usually via email. 

If you didn't get a notification it's possible something might have gone wrong with the refund process. It would be best to reach out to the EA Help team for more details since they can pull up your account and check to see what may have happened with your refund request. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (794 Views)