sponserships

by Th3RedNeck1224

Original Post

sponserships

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, EA Sports

I am the Leader of a gaming groups called Legion Of Warriors, and Legion Gaming. The reason i am contacting y'all today is. I like to talk with y'all about a sponsorship with my group. I am willing to do anything to make things work with us and y'all. But here is a bit of insight of our group and how we are running this group. We started this group with a lot of goal's in mind. One of them goal's that the Leader, Owner's, Gm's, and our Admin's, dose not run the group. Every one in this group has a Voice and opinion's and idea's that run's this group. We all came together and thought and brain storm of what else we all can do and one of them is having a Sponsorship with y'all for our competitive team's that we have. The way thing's are going and how we are growing in this gaming community we will be having multiple competitive team's. This group is based out of the game Black Squad, but we do play other games and busy recruiting out of them game. so far no luck but it takes time to get there. We are Live Streaming our games and Matches in game as well. But Over all we want to be apart of something more and get our name out there for our community. We welcome anyone that wants to join us. We help our members in game as well. We just started on doing Events with every one in our group and community that they can Win Cash prices or a game of there choice or any weapon skins and cosmetics for there games. We are trying to take ours teams to tournaments in games. We have a team playing in a Tournament tomorrow in Black Squad.

If y'all like to see how we all are we welcome y'all in to our Discord server at anytime. We will like to know what y'all think on our group and what we are trying to accomplish. We all so will like to know what we will have to work on to make the sponsorship to work with y'all.

We hope to hear from y'all soon, have a Nice Day.

Sincerely
Legion Of Warriors Group
&
Legion Gaming Group

Message 1 of 3 (547 Views)

Re: sponserships

Community Manager

@Th3RedNeck1224 Hi, good luck with the tournament. I can't make any promises, but perhaps you can try contacting the Origin Access publicist listed here: http://press.ea.com/contacts.asp

They may be able to look into this, or point you in the right direction. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

Re: sponserships

★ Novice

Ok thanks for your help with this. Have a wonderful day and my grate things come your way.

Message 3 of 3 (502 Views)