sims 4 outdoor Retreat never downloaded from Origin

by pupustello

Original Post

sims 4 outdoor Retreat never downloaded from Origin

★★★ Newbie

I tried to buy SIMS 4 Outdoor Retreat Thursday 15 of January. three days ago

I filled all the fields in Origin website and confirmed the order. NOTHING happened. No error message? No confirmation e-mail? Nothing?

Now Origin page looks like I never purchased the game?

I used prepaid visacard, that I registereted in advance, so it should have been ok. From that account I can see there is following transaction from Origin

"01/15/2015 Purchase - ORIGIN.COM EA CAD REDWOOD CITY US "

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

Re: sims 4 outdoor Retreat never downloaded from Origin

★★ Novice

Hi there! I might have just figured it out, I had the same problem, if you go to your origin and go to "my games" move your mouse over "The Sims 4" game until the " i " pops up and click on that, scroll down and your sims 4 outdoor retreat should be there and it should say "download" I hope it helps, if you don't understand what I mean, tell me 8) 

Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have checked everywhere. When I take that small "i" in MY GAMES -> SIM4 -> game packs it just gives ADD TO CART and then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. That is what I first time did. I bought it and then absolutely nothing. Everything is like I would have never had bought it, except my visacard have line 'Purchase - ORIGIN.COM EA CAD REDWOOD CITY US".

Another anoying thing when I tried to bought this package OUTDOOR RETREAT was, that first I tried to buy it with paypal. But their site wanted me to give all information in ORIGIN site? Why? all other sites jump to paypal and I make the payment there and everything is fine. Why they need to collect my info in Origin site?

Message 3 of 6 (417 Views)

★★ Novice

Ahn, than I'm sorry but I don't know how to help you, I saw that alot of people had the same issue as me so I thought I'd share it, 

if it still isnt working I think its best that you contact EA through mail or phone

Message 4 of 6 (329 Views)

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. When I tryed using a visa gift card, when i clicked buy it just went to the game add-ons page! So my dad bought it for me with paypal and it said, prossesing......

Then when It was done... SAME THING WENT TO THE GAME ADD-ONS PAGE!!! So now I dont know what to do, and if someone figured it out... PLEASE HELP ME! '

I really want to play this game Confusedmileymad:

Message 6 of 6 (269 Views)