Re: security

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

security

★★ Novice

hi guys. any chance you can get the security messages sorted I keep getting emails from you telling me I have asked for a new code etc and I keep changing my password as requested (if I didnt request code) and rinse and repeat. It keeps happening. I think it could be you guys that are hacked rather than me. My passwords are so far fetched that I doubt god himself could work them out anymore.

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @kerrminator it sounds like someone is attempting to gain access to your account, as such the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (573 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kerrminator it sounds like someone is attempting to gain access to your account, as such the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kerrminator I am having the same issue. Checked my account info and it looks like most were blocked but had 3 "successful" logins? How can that be? I changed my password, but have no idea how they managed to figure out my password. Only been back on gaming for a month after an 8 yr hiatus. Successful logins were from India and Russia. Having to have code sent every time is a pain. F'ers.....
Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with me. I get emails and sms daily. I don't feel that the account is safe. I am not keeping any payment information here.

I added sms security recently but all that has done is trigger me often when someone tries to hack the account. Now I don't think it's safe to buy games from the online store... I think there are ways to link games if bought from other stores.

Message 4 of 4 (488 Views)