security question

by SgtGodZillla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

security question

★★★ Newbie

i forgot my my security question and i wanted to change it but when i do they ask me what my security question is !!

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: security question

Community Manager

@SgtGodZillla Hi,

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

What kind of question is your security answer?

parents name idk ?

place you lived

Maaybe if you put an extra space whilst you type it wont work.

There are these options

When you click BASIC INFO [EDIT] <

it will ask a question such as:

What elementary school did you attend?
What is the name of your favorite pet?
Where did your parents meet?
Where did you go for your honeymoon?

and so on... it will be asking you before you can procede

If it is like "name of favorite pet"  try to remember. if it was something like mine that you could actually create one question then the awnser

Please answer your security question

These questions help us verify your identity.

it would be what was the name jason's girlfriends name for example.

Anna [or anna] or ANNA

doesn't matter if its on full caps lock, Upper letter case lower letter case. *(i just tested and these worked) but you gotta certify that the space is correct.

Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Community Manager

@SgtGodZillla Hi,

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)