Accepted Solution

secret answer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

dsqdqsdqsdqsdf

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: secret answer

Choose the country which language you speak the best. Either Dutch, French or German and continue with the questions in the help centre. That will lead you either to a live chat in that language or to a call back option also in that language.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@Sno0z3r Choose the European country which language you speak from the top left corner of Help.EA.com and then follow through the same steps as before. You should be able to schedule a call back to Belgium then.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still not Belgium. So what you are saying is that I have to call a number in the Netherlands? (if so no problem with that) 

Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

Choose the country which language you speak the best. Either Dutch, French or German and continue with the questions in the help centre. That will lead you either to a live chat in that language or to a call back option also in that language.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (276 Views)