Re: saved game settings

by bassfisher6522

Original Post

Accepted Solution

saved game settings

★★★ Novice

I have origin and a few games and of those games I have Crysis 3.....since I  do a lot of dual booting (for testing purposes) I have to install origin and re-install my games....no big deal. My issue lies with the game not syncing to origin cloud or what ever it's called. Does not Crysis 3 have this option to do so. After every re-install...I have to start from the beginning.....which kinda sucks. Is there a setting I'm missing or this option is just not available with Origin?  

Message 1 of 3 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@bassfisher6522Unfortunately there is no Cloud Storage for Crysis 3. However you should be able to make some manual backups and not lose your progress. 

I don't have Crysis 3 installed on this machine, but I'm under the impression that the games should be at C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games\Crysis3\SaveGames. Copy/paste/drag/drop as appropriate and you should be able to backup/transfer files as normal. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,706 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bassfisher6522Unfortunately there is no Cloud Storage for Crysis 3. However you should be able to make some manual backups and not lose your progress. 

I don't have Crysis 3 installed on this machine, but I'm under the impression that the games should be at C:\Users\*username*\Saved Games\Crysis3\SaveGames. Copy/paste/drag/drop as appropriate and you should be able to backup/transfer files as normal. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,707 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks...I kind figured that about Crysis 3. Thanks for the tip on manually backing up my saves. Great idea....now why didn't I think of that. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,636 Views)