Re: report EA staff

by recoveraccount12

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please quote where I asked to report an inapropriate message from an EA support rep. If you can't, please explain why you're suggesting solutions to issues I've never asked about.

Message 11 of 19 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If anyone from EA 'support' could be bothered to respond, it'd be appreciated

Message 12 of 19 (703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hi Blueberry. Thank you for this in-depth response. it's great to have a better understanding of community managers key tasks. You mention sending reports to studio teams as one of your key tasks. Can I ask what are the main studio teams you prepare reports for and what the main focus of your reports are on? I.e. do you send reports to dev teams, PR, technical help desk? Is it only software issues that are reported or do broader issues like forum abuse or service feedback get handled in these reports?
Message 13 of 19 (640 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Also, are these reports weekly, monthly, mid-year?
Message 14 of 19 (639 Views)

★ Expert

I'd also like an answer about who the reports are sent to, what team (exactly) handles it. I would also like to know if it gets sent to a call center based in the USA, or another country. And, why are paying customers being given scripted 'answers' that do not actually address their issues in any proper (professional) manner. 

Message 15 of 19 (557 Views)

Community Manager

@InfiniteVerve  @recoveraccount12 

My apologies for the delayed response, but due to confidentiality reasons we're not able to disclose details on whom these reports specifically go to, but rest assured the feedback here is reviewed by relevant game teams. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 19 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I too am interested in where and how I can report an EA-forum employee working on TheSims4 forum.

Message 17 of 19 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A staff in hongkong server (Apex Legend) really noob at playing and also take advantage to banned me 7 days just for a bad word. So this is what EA staffs doing all the time ?

Message 18 of 19 (311 Views)

Community Manager

@BronzeGuyz 

This is an old thread, please create a new thread/post for your issue, thanks.

Locked.

barry.png
Message 19 of 19 (258 Views)