Re: report EA staff

by edmanlee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

report EA staff

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to know where I can report EA staff? Preferably a link but any other means will do.

Message 1 of 19 (1,269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@edmanlee 

Are you referring to a Community Manager here on the forums? You can report a post from a Community Manager by hitting the "Report" feature in the top right corner of their response.

If you had a poor experience with our Live-Support staff, keep an eye on your email address for a survey. 

If you contacted EA Help over Twitter they will provide a survey as well.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (1,250 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@edmanlee 

Are you referring to a Community Manager here on the forums? You can report a post from a Community Manager by hitting the "Report" feature in the top right corner of their response.

If you had a poor experience with our Live-Support staff, keep an eye on your email address for a survey. 

If you contacted EA Help over Twitter they will provide a survey as well.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 19 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

By "Live-Support staff" do you mean the process of filing a complaint about a game and someone responds to your email? The reason I ask is because that sounds like a chat rep. and as far as I'm aware EA don't do live chat. If it is as I've described, I do not receive surveys for each support rep. I've dealt with. So how do I report their conduct?

I am also trying to report a community managers actions, but not a post. I received an email from a community manager, responded and he hasn't read let alone replied over 1 week later. So how do I report their conduct?

Message 3 of 19 (1,238 Views)

Community Manager

@edmanlee 

Feel free to use the report button within your private message to report it to our direct managers. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 19 (1,236 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That doesn't really answer the question though. The issue is partly what he sent in the email but mostly what he hasn't done since. You've also not told me how I can report "Live-Support" if no survey appears in my inbox. There must be a centralised method of reporting EA staff ... ?

Message 5 of 19 (1,233 Views)

Community Manager

@edmanlee 

You are more than welcome to open up a new case to request a supervisor to express any concerns regarding an interaction you had with our live-chat or phone advisors.

Just as a heads up and to give you some expectations on receiving private messages from Community Managers, we may ask players for some information or may need to inquire on a topic, but if we received the information we need you may not be guaranteed a response back. We are in a period of the year where a lot of EA titles are launching and players are jumping into the servers, so our inboxes may fill up with hundreds of requests which we cannot always get to. Responding to players on the forums is only one part of our job outside of attending meetings, moderation, sending reports to studio teams, and other tasks.

I'm not sure what the request/issue is that you are referring to, but if you feel left hanging I can do my best to point you in the right direction if there isn't a forum post created already in which you can jump into a discussion. If you need 1:1 troubleshooting and having trouble getting it on the forums, our Live-Support and EA Help teams are available 24/7 to help EA players.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me : "I received an email from a community manager, responded and he hasn't read let alone replied over 1 week later."

You : "Just as a heads up and to give you some expectations on receiving private messages from Community Managers, we may ask players for some information or may need to inquire on a topic, but if we received the information we need you may not be guaranteed a response back. "

Me : "I'd like to know where I can report EA staff?"

You : "If you need 1:1 troubleshooting and having trouble getting it on the forums, our Live-Support and EA Help teams are available 24/7 to help EA players."

I'm asking a very simple quetion, yet you're referring me to twitter and the very service I wish to complain about ... I'd also like to point out that "We are in a period of the year where a lot of EA titles are launching and players are jumping into the servers, so our inboxes may fill up with hundreds of requests which we cannot always get to" ... is not an excuse. Either get more staff to deal with the increase in support requests or don't release so many games in a period you know you can't deal with the volume.

Message 7 of 19 (1,187 Views)

Community Manager

@edmanlee 

The Forum Community Managers here do not send emails which is where I may have lost you (that's why I advised to hit the report button), I was under the impression you meant a private message to your inbox. Can you send me a private message with more information about the email and where/who it came from? Please give me some context to the situation so we know where to forward this.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 19 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Apologies. You are right! I received a private message, which I responded to and has not been read or replied to over 1 week later

Message 9 of 19 (1,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@edmanlee 

Please hit the report button on the inbox message they sent you and then fill out the next form so our managers can review it. Thumbs up

This is what it looks like in your inbox:

Report Content.PNG

Report Template.PNG

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 19 (1,165 Views)