Re: redeemed game card under origin instead of Pogo

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

redeemed game card under origin instead of Pogo

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i couldn't tell if my previous email went through or not.  so just in case, here i go again. 

I bought 6 $20.00 game cards on Saturday in Best Buy in Overland Park, KS  (3 for my brother and 3 for me). 
I went to load my game cards onto POGO so I could increase my GEMS.
Some how i got confused and entered my first card code under the Origin space instead of Pogo. :c

I've entered the other two onto my Pogo accounts and sent the other three cards to my brother.

I NEVER play games online except for on POGO. I don't even know how (Nor do I want to know) how to Play the games on Origin.  They're not something I'm interested in.

Is there ANY way that card number can be moved over to Pogo and apply the GEM credit there?  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease??

I've been a member for YEARS.  I rarely complain (Except when you cut the cord on the penguin/chef game and now doing the same to CLUE when I have pre-purchased SO MANY of those  games. 

the card I used was number [Admin - Removed card details]

I have no use for any points in Origin.  If you can't transfer them over to my pogo account (my name there is: Migmuggle), (My email is [Admin - Removed email]) just pick someone and given them to them.  But please let me know so I can go buy another card to increase my gems.

I'm SO SO sorry about this mess I've caused

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @kcluckystars the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kcluckystars the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)