Re: recurring payments

by fryyo123456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

recurring payments

★★★ Novice

My grandma got me the sims 4 and on her bank account it says recurring payment on the sims 4 and we have try to contact you and we can't because your contact me or us is not working at all.

Message 1 of 9 (16,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@jbeniwitko Yes, that is also the case with DLC. The payment show as re-occurring on your bank statement, but it is not. Generally any purchase you make through Origin is one off unless it states it is a subscription before making a purchase.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (17,867 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

What exactly is going wrong when you try to use the contact options?

Also the purchase for the game may show as a reoccurring purchase in some cases, but it is not. If you purchased Sims 4 then you will only be charged once.

Message 2 of 9 (16,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this also an issue when buying DLC? when looking at it it says reoccurring purchase

Message 3 of 9 (16,215 Views)

EA Staff

@jbeniwitko Yes, that is also the case with DLC. The payment show as re-occurring on your bank statement, but it is not. Generally any purchase you make through Origin is one off unless it states it is a subscription before making a purchase.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 4 of 9 (17,868 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Hi this is going on for me and it says recurring payment however it is also charging me 100 dollars when the DLCs are supposed to charge me only 40 dollars. Is this just part of this problem?
Message 5 of 9 (13,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks, my mother was quite worried and can't stand customer service, so these answers are helpful.

Message 6 of 9 (13,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too saw this reoccurring charge in November after I was given Sims 4 university. My aunt was charged again for Sims 4 university, with it being Christmas today I can’t get a hold of anyone to fix this problem but I am very upset because my aunt is the one who purchased the Expansion pack for me and informed me she was charged again. So this is the second charge of $40 please help

Message 7 of 9 (10,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased battlefront 2 the other day and it says reacurring purchase on my card why is that? Is it actually gonna take out more? 

Message 8 of 9 (7,205 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @eXDeeMythic I'm locking this thread because it is quite old.

If you purchased the game then you will not be charged again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (7,202 Views)