"Time Played" Inaccurate.

by sronk510

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Time Played" Inaccurate.

★★★ Newbie

Had a power outage while gaming and when I got everything back up my Time Played hadn't accounted for the time I had just put in. So while it should read 9 hours it reads 7 hours. Anyway to tweak this to read properly?

Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Time Played" Inaccurate.

Community Manager

@sronk510 Sorry, there's no real way to manually set it. It might correct itself automatically after the next time you play the game and shut down.

Past this I think the "time played" tracker is only updated on shutdown, and with a plug pull/outage the data's probably lost. It shouldn't be hugely impacting anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sronk510 Sorry, there's no real way to manually set it. It might correct itself automatically after the next time you play the game and shut down.

Past this I think the "time played" tracker is only updated on shutdown, and with a plug pull/outage the data's probably lost. It shouldn't be hugely impacting anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured as much but thought I would check. Thank you for responding EA_David. And you're right not impacting really, I'm  just a bit OCD.

Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)

Community Manager

@sronk510 You know what, how about this wacky workaround?

You could open the game and just leave it like that for 2 hours without actually actively playing.

If you return then, your time will match up again with the actual time you have spend with the game.

Maybe that will help a bit with your OCD.

Either way, have fun with your game.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)