Every EA game I try and play on my PS4 it says that my EA account is invalid. I can log onto my EA account online and its looks like everything is working.
@slamminsammy94 Please contact an Advisor and they can check what is going on with your account:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
a month ago
Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite a few years old at this stage.
If you need to speak with our live support then you can contact our them at help.ea.com.
To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:
Click on your product Origin
Then select 'PC
Manage my Account'
Can't log in
Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.