Re: "There was a problem with your download"

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

"There was a problem with your download"

★★★ Newbie

"There was a problem with your download

Something went wrong with your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again."

The quote above is the error message that i have received when trying to download Capsized. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it didn't work. Is there ANY way at all to fix this error without going into my files? I'm visually impaired and would prefer to keep my pc working if that's ok. I've left the app alone for months and it still shows this, so it saying "give us a few minutes" is very laughable. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. PLEASE let me know where to put this if it isn't here so i can find out how to fix this problem ASAP.

Message 1 of 4 (1,097 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Octo_Chara2301

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Can you check out this Link and give these steps a try?

https://help.ea.com/ar-sa/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/

Let us know if you're able to get it going.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Novice

I have had the same issue for some time, tried clearing cache', doing it manually and via the app, didnt work. what i did find to work is go and download the old origin

https://origin.onl/download/

and do it from that.

im also on Win11 Fyi

Message 3 of 4 (731 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @A_PsychoticTurky,

Glad to hear you were able to get things up and running.

If you encounter any other issues with that, please feel free to head over to the appropriate thread on the EA app boards and let us know.

This thread is a bit older so I'll be locking it here, thanks. 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (722 Views)