"System Error. Please try again later." Logging in EA's site

by Ningyo42

Original Post

"System Error. Please try again later." Logging in EA's site

★★ Novice

Hi,

When I try to log into the forums at ea.com, it asks me for my username and password like normal.  When I try to log in, however, I get this error:

"System Error. Please try again later."

I've Googled the heck out of this, and the only suggestions seemed to be to try another browser, or use a password without any special characters.  I normally use Chrome on Windows 7, and have tried clearing the cookies for forum.ea.com, I've tried IE, I tried Chrome on my tablet and IE on my Windows Phone 8, and all have the exact same issue - no matter if I type the right or wrong password.

I can log into the Origin program on Windows, can log into at least The Simpsons: Tapped Out, but suddenly, I cannot log in on ea.com.

Can anyone lend a hand?  I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Message 3 of 5 (2,138 Views)

System Error

★★★ Newbie

I get this when I try to open Origin and I don't know what it means or what to do about it.

"The program cant' start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer"

I have tried to reinstall Origin but it still didn't work.

Message 1 of 5 (2,120 Views)

System error

★ Novice

When I try to log in to anything, all I have been seeing for the last 24 hrs is sysem error, try again later

What gives?

Message 2 of 5 (2,121 Views)

System error when logging in

Champion (Retired)

Message 4 of 5 (2,118 Views)

Re: System error when logging in

Community Manager

Please check if installing the following package resolves this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,102 Views)