"Online login is currently unavailable"

by OldBoyCab

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Online login is currently unavailable"

★★★ Newbie

"Online login is currently unavailable" shows up when I'm trying to login the origin application. I have downloaded the most recent version and am using the most recent macbook to date. Ive tried restarting the app, the computer, and even reinstalled origin. I have sent in a message to EA and recieved no response, only to discover the horror of several others with the same issue. The phone number to the company is no longer in service and there seems to be no other way to contact them. 

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Online login is currently unavailable"

EA DICE Team

@OldBoyCab

Hi,

If you are experiencing this error message then it means that your connection to the Origin servers is being blocked on your system. Follow the connection steps in our Mac Troubleshooting guide and you should be able to login to Origin again.

I would also recommend to try switching from a wireless connection to a wired connection.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

All Replies

Re: "Online login is currently unavailable"

EA DICE Team

@OldBoyCab

Hi,

If you are experiencing this error message then it means that your connection to the Origin servers is being blocked on your system. Follow the connection steps in our Mac Troubleshooting guide and you should be able to login to Origin again.

I would also recommend to try switching from a wireless connection to a wired connection.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)