question

by rsijbring

Original Post

Accepted Solution

question

★ Novice

Dear all,

I have the following problem:

Years ago, when I was younger, I made an EA account. I connected this to my PSN account to play Battlefield 4, 1 and V. Now, when I start up a Battlefield game (or any EA game for that matter), it says that it cannot log on the the EA account connected to my PSN. This makes all games unplayable. The thing is, the EA account which is connected to my PSN, has been registered to an Hotmail address which I have deleted as it had a childish, non-professional name. The Hotmail account is 100% not able to get back to, says a Microsoft employee. Therefore I cannot reset my password of the EA account which I do not have access to. Locking me out. I believe EA said earlier that the account is de-activated.

This has caused me to lose all progress of my games. Also, I cannot play any game or connect another EA account tot my PSN, forcing me to create a whole new PSN account to play Battlefield again, and starting over. 

Hope someone can help, cheers.

Roeland

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: question

Community Manager
Hi @rsijbring,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @rsijbring,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll look into this and let you know!

Roeland

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)