proof of purchase

by DRD180

Original Post

proof of purchase

★★★ Newbie

can anyone provide a link or the document that states a screen shot of the proof of purchase is required over the actual receipt of purchase?

Message 1 of 7 (2,011 Views)

Re: proof of purchase

EA DICE Team

@DRD180

I think this is what you are referring to:

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/

If you have further questions then please provide additional context to your situation.

Message 2 of 7 (1,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tom

this is relating to an in game purchase (sim build it) though Google play. The original legal receipt was rejected as the operator stated they only accept a screen shot as proof of purchase which is not stated in either Google play terms of service and the ELECTRONIC ARTS TOS. I will not follow instructions that are not endorsed by the TOS.

Noting this operators refusal to take any action until the screen shot was sent, Google play had to over ride this operator and retract my payment. operator refused to escalate to higher supervisor.

Message 3 of 7 (1,986 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DRD180

I'm sorry to here about your unpleasant experience. Though, since we are talking about a different party I will not be able to comment on their method of operation.

But do please let me know if you have any further questions with which I can help you.

Message 4 of 7 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have submitted my proof, I have emailed you guys and I have also called you guys, and yet I’m still here without my paid for content. At this point what more could ea possibly except from me when I paid for there content in the first place and have still not received it!

Message 5 of 7 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@braydentobin69I just experienced this same thing. Purchased "Andromeda points" and loaded up my game and what do you know 0 "Andromeda points". Called support and they said i need to provide "proof of purchase" lol what? You mean other than the money I already paid? I also bought "TP" credits and Xenoverse 2(not an EA game) and when. I loaded it they gave me my credits. Why does EA have such a hard time delivering products from stores they don't own? Its almost as if they want everyone to just buy stuff through their own crappy "EA play" subscription service but EA wouldn't be that slimey

Message 6 of 7 (1,382 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @watkinsboyz85,

If you still haven't seen your purchase appear in-game, the same Proof of Purchase steps listed above will be required for our advisors to look into this further.

Please check through these and get that information submitted in a case, as we're unable to verify this information via the forums.
https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/

I will be locking this thread otherwise as it's fairly old, but an advisor should be able to look into this further for you.
Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,377 Views)