promo code

by nevik85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

promo code

★ Newbie

my promo code is not working , i understand that people have exploited this but i havent even got a chance to use it , do i really just lose my chance like that ? you can check my purchase history , i have not purchesed anything since mass effect 3 , will i just lose my chance at that promo ? 
thank you for your time , it is greatly apreaciated

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: promo code

Community Manager (retired)

Hey nevik85,

Last week, we emailed some Origin users in North America asking them to participate in an online survey, and offered a promo code for $20 off their next Origin purchase in return for completing the survey. Unfortunately, due to some misuses of the promo code, we had to discontinue its use early before its stated expiration date.

We wanted to clear up the confusion: all users that completed the survey will receive an email soon (in the next 1-2 days) which will contain a new code for $20 off a purchase of any EA game on Origin priced $19.99 or above.

Thank you again to all users that took the time to provide us with feedback about Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

All Replies

Re: promo code

Community Manager (retired)

Hey nevik85,

Last week, we emailed some Origin users in North America asking them to participate in an online survey, and offered a promo code for $20 off their next Origin purchase in return for completing the survey. Unfortunately, due to some misuses of the promo code, we had to discontinue its use early before its stated expiration date.

We wanted to clear up the confusion: all users that completed the survey will receive an email soon (in the next 1-2 days) which will contain a new code for $20 off a purchase of any EA game on Origin priced $19.99 or above.

Thank you again to all users that took the time to provide us with feedback about Origin.

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)