product codes i didn't get it

by NbdAmr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

product codes i didn't get it

★★★ Newbie

Dear Mr / MS 

I have a problem about how can i get my product code on my Battlefield 4 Premium ? !? i was read the receipt massage ( 1001198736141 ) it's told me must be in my email , i was check but i didn't get it , i also make all updates , and i refresh the game maybe will showing  but does not work . 

Please resolve my problme as soon as possible ! .  
Origin ID : NbdAmr
Email : [edit: email address removed]

Greeting thanks 

Message 1 of 8 (1,911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game code not included

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The membership includes no game; you must purchase a copy.  All Origin transactions automatically update player accounts with the appropriate registrations.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition?utm_camp...

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (2,089 Views)

All Replies

Re: product codes i didn't get it

EA Staff

You don't get sent a product code as the game or content are automatically added to your Origin account and the game would show in your Origin client. The thing with BF4 Premium is that it is a subscription and does not show in Origin client unless you have the Battelfield 4 base game. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i get the Battlefiled 4 base game , i think if i bought the premium i will get the game  !! 

Now what i can do , i want to start the game !!!! and game asked the product key !!  

Thank you for replaying 

Message 3 of 8 (1,886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The membership includes no game; you must purchase a copy.  All Origin transactions automatically update player accounts with the appropriate registrations.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition?utm_camp...

Message 4 of 8 (2,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If the Battlefield 4 Premium on origin is not a Game then why did it say on the Compare Editions that it has the game itself when comparing to either the Battlefield 4 only and the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe edition. I have bought it and been trying to install it with the product order provided in my email. I felt I was tricked and I still felt tricked about it. If you don't want to have this issue again please uncheck in the Compare Editions that Battlefield 4 Premium Edition does not have the Game Itself. Sincerely yours, DeathX109

Message 5 of 8 (1,772 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

That quote goes back almost a year.  At that time, TWO products were named "Premium", one a complete package, and one a membership without a game.  Answer HQ doesn't sell games or anything else here, we just do community self-here between the members.  The official help is still where it has always been, on Help Center.  If Origin changed the name of the actual Edition with game previously "Premium" to a new "Complete", that would be a good idea, but I wouldn't know about it until I see a complaint like yours.

The Game Advisers are the only equivalent to a Complaint Department I know of. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 6 of 8 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought sims4 today and i got this email confirming my purchase, but i cant play this game because i didnt get the product code.. please help me.

Order Number:    1005507984076 Order Date:    17/7/18

email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 7 of 8 (1,256 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi.. did u get any help ? because i am going thru the same thing 

Message 8 of 8 (967 Views)