product code wont work for the game i bought off amazon

by captfroggr

Original Post

Re: product code wont work for the game i bought off amazon

Community Manager

Hey @ISTRIHHA EA don't sell directly on Amazon, if you purchased a game there and there is an issue with it then you will need to speak with Amazon support.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 21 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Yea but it says EA Electronic Arts everyone got it there code in but me
Message 12 of 21 (416 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ISTRIHHA you will need to speak with the retailer in relation to this issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 21 (410 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ISTRIHHA - Just a thought - you said you bought the Seasons pack. Do you own the base game? Seasons is a DLC, it won't work without the base game. 

Message 14 of 21 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow The base ?
Message 15 of 21 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh if your asking if I own the sims 4 yea I do 

Message 16 of 21 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@ISTRIHHA  The Sims 4 main game - https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4 (you can buy it from Amazon, too - this is just to show you what I mean)

You have to own and claim the game The Sims 4 before you can use any of the expansion packs. 

Oh if your asking if I own the sims 4 yea I do 

OK, if you own The Sims 4 and the product code for Seasons won't work, then make sure you're logged into the account that owns it. Other than that, as @EA_Darko said, you will need to contact the retailer about why it doesn't work

Message 17 of 21 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow Yea I have the sims 4 game I have been playing it for a year and also have another 1 pack I got but it won’t keeps on saying the code is not vaiild while I have never used it nor does origin enter the code and download the pack
Message 18 of 21 (376 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ISTRIHHA, as I said above, if you purchased a code from Amazon and the code is showing as invalid or not accepted then you will need to reach out to Amazon support.

Our team will not be able to assist you as the purchase was not made through EA but rather Amazon.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 21 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Yea thank you I we’ll make an return
Message 20 of 21 (360 Views)