problem with reveiving my code

by TehFreshyyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

problem with reveiving my code

★★★ Newbie

I changed my Phonenummber and now i cant log me in in my old account because i dont get the security code for the old nummber now i need help and i would love to play again with my main account when u guys can help me thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: problem with reveiving my code

★★ Guide

Hiya! This is the German forum but I'll answer anyways - you'll have to contact customer support directly so they can verify as the account owner Standard smile Should be an easy fix, only took me about 5 minutes to solve the issue with them. 

Zum Thema Anmeldungsüberprüfung, wenn der Code nicht mehr zugeschickt wird - aus welchem Grund auch immer - einfach direkt beim Kundendienst durchklingeln. Die müssen einen nämlich als Kontoinhaber bestätigen und dann isses eine Angelegenheit von ein paar Minuten, bis alles wieder klappt Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: problem with reveiving my code

★★ Guide

Hiya! This is the German forum but I'll answer anyways - you'll have to contact customer support directly so they can verify as the account owner Standard smile Should be an easy fix, only took me about 5 minutes to solve the issue with them. 

Zum Thema Anmeldungsüberprüfung, wenn der Code nicht mehr zugeschickt wird - aus welchem Grund auch immer - einfach direkt beim Kundendienst durchklingeln. Die müssen einen nämlich als Kontoinhaber bestätigen und dann isses eine Angelegenheit von ein paar Minuten, bis alles wieder klappt Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)