payment error

by RuRudyBear

Original Post

payment error

★★★ Newbie

The help service isn't getting to us and it's been about 30 minutes. They told us a 5 minute wait. I'm trying to buy The Sims 4 for my mac and it's not accepting our credit card but there is nothing wrong with our credit card.

Message 1 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: payment error

This is a player to player help forum, so we can't do much for your account issues.  EA help main site is the only one with official help and access to your account and info.

BUT

As far as the wait times, I have been told that browsers other than Firefox, having ad blockers, or pop up blockers all cause the issue you state with no response to after the allotted time.

On the CCard front, I have also been told that prepay cards and gift cards often cause issues with purchases.  Other than that, you will need to talk to EA official help..

https://help.ea.com/en/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @RuRudyBear 

I am really sorry for those issues with Origin client. Have you been able to solve this, using EA Advisors assistance? Let us know, if any further assistance is required. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did try to get help from there but they never got to us so we just figured it out on our own. They were completely unhelpful.
Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)