parsa

by cpt_parsa_zri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

parsa

★★★ Newbie

i have one account on origin and another one on ea with same gmail but different ids.i downloaded some games on my origin account now i cant transfer them to my EA account....help please

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: parsa

Community Manager

@cpt_parsa_zri Hi,

If you're an EA player with multiple EA Accounts and a number of games across all of them and have ever wanted to get them all on one account we are occasionally able to help you with the incredibly risky process we call a Persona Transfer.

Persona Transfers both cause massive damage to all accounts being linked or merged, and run the risk of involving even more problems and complications due to a number of factors.

• "Linking" or "merging" accounts does not mean in the end all of your content will be in one place.
    • In fact, most, if not all of your data will become lost during a transfer.

If you're thinking of requesting a Persona Transfer, please be aware of the technical risks involved:

• You will lose your game status and progress on all of your accounts and across all platforms--from your EA Account, to consoles, PC, mobile, and online.
    • This includes any Ultimate Team data, Battlefield Soldiers, items purchased or earned in your games, and other content that you have associated with one or both accounts. 
  • Persona Transfers are irreversible.
    • Our systems will unfortunately not record content-lost during the account merger process
      • This makes any item or content recovery impossible and refunds unavailable.

In addition to these risks, Persona Transfers also follow these restrictions:

• Players must request a Persona Transfer from an EA Help advisor for it to be executed.
    • Before an advisor can be help with your transfer, all other steps must be attempted to help first help solve your issue.
  • Persona Transfers require help from a special team within EA Help only available from Monday through Saturday, 2:00AM to 10:00PM PDT.
  • Personas are not to be transferred if one of the accounts has an account, persona, or entitlement banned, or if either account is underage. 

If you have game data on your multiple accounts, some specific-game accounts can break completely following a Persona Transfer, please check out the article here for more information: https://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

All Replies

Re: parsa

Community Manager

@cpt_parsa_zri Hi,

If you're an EA player with multiple EA Accounts and a number of games across all of them and have ever wanted to get them all on one account we are occasionally able to help you with the incredibly risky process we call a Persona Transfer.

Persona Transfers both cause massive damage to all accounts being linked or merged, and run the risk of involving even more problems and complications due to a number of factors.

• "Linking" or "merging" accounts does not mean in the end all of your content will be in one place.
    • In fact, most, if not all of your data will become lost during a transfer.

If you're thinking of requesting a Persona Transfer, please be aware of the technical risks involved:

• You will lose your game status and progress on all of your accounts and across all platforms--from your EA Account, to consoles, PC, mobile, and online.
    • This includes any Ultimate Team data, Battlefield Soldiers, items purchased or earned in your games, and other content that you have associated with one or both accounts. 
  • Persona Transfers are irreversible.
    • Our systems will unfortunately not record content-lost during the account merger process
      • This makes any item or content recovery impossible and refunds unavailable.

In addition to these risks, Persona Transfers also follow these restrictions:

• Players must request a Persona Transfer from an EA Help advisor for it to be executed.
    • Before an advisor can be help with your transfer, all other steps must be attempted to help first help solve your issue.
  • Persona Transfers require help from a special team within EA Help only available from Monday through Saturday, 2:00AM to 10:00PM PDT.
  • Personas are not to be transferred if one of the accounts has an account, persona, or entitlement banned, or if either account is underage. 

If you have game data on your multiple accounts, some specific-game accounts can break completely following a Persona Transfer, please check out the article here for more information: https://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)