origin updated but.....

by Bella1963

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin updated but.....

★★★★★ Novice

I had updated my origin at the beginning of November and I was supposed to get the new trick or treat items with the new update, I had gone into game, done all the suggestions they suggested and still no items from the update. Can someone please help me figure out why they are not in my game yet?

Message 1 of 7 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin updated but.....

EA Staff

@Bella1963 If you go to the Origin client, Origin menu (top left hand corner) do you have a 'Go Offline' or 'Go Online' option?

If you have 'Go Online' then your Origin is not connected and most likely neither is your game. If that is the case, please try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Fixing-quot-Origin-Login-Unavailable-quot/td-p/3218195

Let us know how you get on!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (258 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Bella1963 What game are you having this issue with?

Message 2 of 7 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@kristi the issue is with Sims4

Message 3 of 7 (264 Views)

EA Staff

@Bella1963 Did you also update the game? To update the game, right click the Sims 4 game tile in Origin and select 'Check for Updates'. Also are you online both with Origin and the game?

Message 4 of 7 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi yes I had updated the game and repaired it as well and yes i am online in game and origin but my computer tells me "No internet access" but im connected

Message 5 of 7 (254 Views)

EA Staff

@Bella1963 If you go to the Origin client, Origin menu (top left hand corner) do you have a 'Go Offline' or 'Go Online' option?

If you have 'Go Online' then your Origin is not connected and most likely neither is your game. If that is the case, please try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Fixing-quot-Origin-Login-Unavailable-quot/td-p/3218195

Let us know how you get on!

Message 6 of 7 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is "Go offline" but Im doing the steps anyways.I mean it couldn't hurt right? Standard smile Thank you very much for all your help

Message 7 of 7 (234 Views)