Re: origin update tool.exe problem

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Message 11 of 15 (1,521 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah tried the config way of doing it. Not working for me. Looks like I will have to uninstall...
Message 12 of 15 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would do that its just to complicated 4 me

Message 13 of 15 (1,308 Views)

★ Novice

This does not work! Don’t do it. It will not all you to connect to WiFi or find WiFi connections after. 

Message 14 of 15 (931 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @keefoggs,

The steps in this thread might not be as applicable now as they were back in 2015. Origin has been patched and updated a few times since.

Could you join in a more current thread or if there are none, create a new thread to add your issue and what steps you've tried to fix it? I'll close this older thread here.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 15 (898 Views)