origen is missing games I purchased years ago

by Hissyfits

Original Post

origen is missing games I purchased years ago

★ Novice

I have been playing Origen games for many years. Every time Origen updates its browser  I "lose" games I purchased. It takes forever to find my Library where the games I purchased are listed, and figure out what brand new way has been devised to organize them. There is no way that I can see to go backward past 2016 to see my older purchases. Can't you please stop "improving" your browser? It is very frustrating, especially when I haven't played the games for awhile and get surprised by a "NEW" Origen Update. I liked the last one very much. It was easy to navigate, the design was great, and I liked using it. I hate this new one. It lacks the style and beauty of the last one, this new one is ugly in comparison. Plus it is a pain to navigate. I will figure it out and find those games I bought, or call support. Meanwhile, PLEASE stop messing with what works.

Confused and peeved,

Hissyfits

C.Jensen

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: origen is missing games I purchased years ago

Community Manager

@Hissyfits Hi how do you normally resolve this? At any point have you cleared your Origin cache as described here?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Most of the time the missing games are due to an account mixup, but if it's constantly occurring due to a technical issue I'd be very interested to see why. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)