Re: not getting random teammates yet again.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not getting random teammates yet again.

★★★ Novice

why am i not getting random team mates, i can queue solo for 10+ games in a row. it's taking the * now the fact that im losing games what's out of my control because im fighting duo's all the time when im a solo... i don't like socializing so lfg isn't always a option. WHEN ARE WE GETTING SOLOS SO I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS *?

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @LootGoblinMike,

It's been a while since we've heard from you. I'll close this thread out. Feel free to open a fresh one when you're next on AHQ and include specifics to help us ensure you're on the board to that'd give you the most chance of interactions.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @LootGoblinMike,

Which game would this be for? I'll help get your thread over to the best board.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LootGoblinMike,

It's been a while since we've heard from you. I'll close this thread out. Feel free to open a fresh one when you're next on AHQ and include specifics to help us ensure you're on the board to that'd give you the most chance of interactions.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)