Re: no update of my cases

by obliviondoll

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_DarkoIn spite of it being a forum issue, and one which I have thus far been unable to get a response to through "proper" channels in over a month now, I have also been advised that it's not appropriate to discuss it on the forums. So no, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you what the issue is. I suspect that this answer will probably be sufficient for you to work out what I'm talking about anyway, so... uhhh... yeah. Thanks.

Message 21 of 28 (655 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @obliviondoll if your issue is not one which can be discussed on AHQ then you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 28 (647 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko It is an issue which is specific to the forums, specific to the handling of the forums by forum staff, and which the forum rules specifically address as something to be raised with forum staff. And I have raised it with you and 2 other forum staff members across 5 messages which have so far not been responded to in over a month.
Message 23 of 28 (636 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @obliviondoll I reread the DM you sent me and do not see anything in it that cannot be discussed on AHQ. 

If you check your sent messages you will be able to see the message you sent me and I have already advised you of what needs to be done on the forums.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 28 (567 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Just found my sent messages and checked. I honestly thought I had included mention of the other issue I've raised with other EA staff alongside the issue with support. Apparently I was wrong and I hadn't done so. Sorry to have been accusing you of missing something I had forgotten.
Message 25 of 28 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@mehistariq Did you ever get this resolved?
Message 26 of 28 (436 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Darko  Its been almost 3 days since I have filed a case on ban on my apex legends account. I still got no response from the community. I am waiting for the response in email and checking my email for literally every 15 minutes since the past days. This never happened to me, I have been playing this game for so long spending hundreds of hours and buying the accessories and everything, until someone hacks into my account and misuses it and destroys everything I spent on this game by making me ban. This is only game I have been playing the most since its release. This means a lot to me. Please help me out. Thank you.

Message 27 of 28 (357 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BobbyxLobby due to the current worldwide pandemic the time for a response may be slightly delayed.

Please be patient and give the team time to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 28 of 28 (313 Views)