Re: new look origin beta

by __UltraPsiX__

Original Post

Re: How can I change the look back to what it was?

★★★★★ Novice
the layout is horrible and the clocks on my gfx card dont clock down while origin is running now which sucks as temps then increase. I also had no ticked for updates yet im still on itFrown Hope they fix the clock issue or i will be cancelling my £105 preorder for bf1
Message 21 of 28 (527 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@KillGlanceUK your lucky i can't even get the EA Contact sheet to work its just a spinning circle 

and i am not gonna update to new Origin

Message 22 of 28 (523 Views)

★ Apprentice

Di you read it correctly? We never opted for beta channel and it's upgrading to beta anyway. It's annoying so much because new version not working properly. Some of my games are not in my library even when they was before and new app is laggy and looks ugly. 

Message 23 of 28 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The new look & layout are not useful in any way. It actually makes it harder to do anything on Origin. The friends chat tab is always covering part of the Origin screen for one. The old layout was WAAAAAAAAAAAY better. Give people the option to have the new or old layout. That fixes the main issue with the HORRIBLE design of the new layout. I have the beta participation turned off & was still updated to this new version.

Why is my user name all messed up? wsly046cqaicxj is not my user name.

Message 24 of 28 (500 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@wsly046cqaicxj it's now a forced update no matter what. I play offline to not update when i have the time i will cancel my access sub and uninstall Origin and never go back to EA games

Message 25 of 28 (492 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Seems like they have removed the new origin from critical update list i can go online with origin 9 once more just find the exe online and remove the new one and download version 9 full install from google

Message 26 of 28 (458 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Spoke to soon forced update to new origin is back

Message 27 of 28 (386 Views)
Highlighted

Message 28 of 28 (363 Views)