Re: new fight night game

by Mr_MKD18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new fight night game

★★★ Newbie

dear EA,

this is a fan mail, i would like to ask if you can make a fight night game for the ps4 and call it "ultimate fight night" and if you may put more boxers or characters that players can use than fight night champion. Please, i would love that very much.

from, antonioctg

Message 1 of 4 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re : new fight night game

Answer HQ is a forum made for players to receive some help. I don't really know where I can redirect you since there isn't a plateform for games suggestions. But thanks for your suggests Standard smile

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

All Replies

Re : new fight night game

Answer HQ is a forum made for players to receive some help. I don't really know where I can redirect you since there isn't a plateform for games suggestions. But thanks for your suggests Standard smile

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi ea. I would love if you guys would make a new fight night game for ps4, boxing is much more fun and interesting to play than ufc or mma because the rules in boxing make it a much more tactical fighting sport than ufc/mma. I have studied martial arts and boxing and boxing is a very tactical sport, more than most people think. Ufc is a great sport and has many different styles and moves and boxing is only one style of fighting but it's the rules and different tactics of boxing that make it more fun and interesting to play for me. I have played fight night and ufc both very much as I love fighting game because of my experience as a martial arts and boxing student, I have had the best online and non online game experience with boxing rather than mms games.
I hope you get this message and take these thoughts and experience in to consideration and release a new fight night/ boxing game on ps4, if not sell the rights to some other company who will do so.
Thanking you.
Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi ea. I would love if you guys would make a new fight night game for ps4, boxing is much more fun and interesting to play than ufc or mma because the rules in boxing make it a much more tactical fighting sport than ufc/mma. I have studied martial arts and boxing and boxing is a very tactical sport, more than most people think. Ufc is a great sport and has many different styles and moves and boxing is only one style of fighting but it's the rules and different tactics of boxing that make it more fun and interesting to play for me. I have played fight night and ufc both very much as I love fighting game because of my experience as a martial arts and boxing student, I have had the best online and non online game experience with boxing rather than mms games.
I hope you get this message and take these thoughts and experience in to consideration and release a new fight night/ boxing game on ps4, if not sell the rights to some other company who will do so.
Thanking you.
Message 4 of 4 (368 Views)