Re: my game is deleted because of a pc crash and it says that my code is in use

by yahel_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my game is deleted because of a pc crash and it says that my code is in use

★★ Newbie

i can't buy a new sims 3 please help for that. 2 weeks ago i format my pc because of a crash and when i reinstalled sims 3 it says that my code is still in use. how can i fix that? i didn't get any backup

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

If you received a message,"code already used",it means the game code has been registered in your account and as a result of this message you must follow this steps.

-be sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected and look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.
- click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below, after you have done with this, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side -this is the "reload games" button. Click on it, and you see all the games registered to your account.

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

If you received a message,"code already used",it means the game code has been registered in your account and as a result of this message you must follow this steps.

-be sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected and look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.
- click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below, after you have done with this, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side -this is the "reload games" button. Click on it, and you see all the games registered to your account.

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)