Re: my code doesn't works

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

my code doesn't works

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have buy sims 4 for the pc. 2 months ago i've play it. but afther the update the  game sims 4 doesn't works because he say when i want to typ my code that the code is already used

Message 1 of 7 (310 Views)

EA Staff

I don't see Sims 4 ever having been linked to the account you used to log in here. Is it possible that the game is linked to a second Origin account?

Message 2 of 7 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe an other account but i dont know what my other acount username is its a long time ago so

@EA_Kristi wrote:

I don't see Sims 4 ever having been linked to the account you used to log in here. Is it possible that the game is linked to a second Origin account?

Message 3 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but can you help me to find my old origin account or do someting so i can play the sims 4 please help

Message 4 of 7 (297 Views)

EA Staff

In this case please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone and they should be able to help you find the correct account using your product code: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 5 of 7 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i only can call but i want to chat

Message 6 of 7 (286 Views)

EA Staff
Message 7 of 7 (281 Views)