my case keeps saying resolved when it hasn't been resolved. what do I do????

by Angelika7775

Original Post

my case keeps saying resolved when it hasn't been resolved. what do I do????

★ Novice

I don't have access to the email on this account anymore and ive been trying to change it. my case for it says resolved but it still has the same email on this account and ive already resumed the case twice now and its said resolved both times. what do I do because I genuinely don't know what else to do because there's no other way to contact them for help but to make a case????

Message 1 of 4 (666 Views)

Re: my case keeps saying resolved when it hasn't been resolved. what do I do????

★★★ Expert
@Angelika7775 Make sure you have a chat session with an EA support agent.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
I can imagine due to security it is not easy to change mail.
Message 2 of 4 (658 Views)

Re: my case keeps saying resolved when it hasn't been resolved. what do I do????

★ Novice

how do I get a chat session? I used that same link to make my case.

Message 3 of 4 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Angelika7775,

There's a chance your correspondence is going to the email registered to your EA account. As you've no access to those, you wouldn't see them. Could you please try and check if the following workaround gives chat options? Do note not every language has chat but if you are okay with English it should pop up for sure.

1. Go to http://help.ea.com and log out if you are logged in.
  2. Select contact us -> select Origin -> manage my account -> hacked account -> contact options.
  3. When asking for a name fill in a name you are comfortable with along with a different mail - do not use the email registered on your EA/Origin account.
  4. This should grant you the option for chat or call depending on language selected.
  5. Once in chat or on the phone let them know the actual email to load up the correct account. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (618 Views)