my account was stolen?

by omgitsbamf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account was stolen?

★★★ Newbie

ok so i have another origin accout that I tried to log into but it says i typed in the wrong password but I didnt because i wrote it down and i know what it is. I tried the email me my password thing but it said i dont have an ea account on that email but i do because i have the receipts for the games i bought on it. I checked my email and it said my email for that account has been changed. Why would you be allowed to change your email without  comformation or a way to stop it thought my email. I'm not sure what the hell is going on with it but im not happy!

Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my account was stolen?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please contact a Game Advisor using the Contact Us page.

First select a product: if it is your Origin account that has been accessed and changed without your consent, then type "Origin" in the first chat box, under "Product". This will offer another option, "Category". Select "Account/Registration", and then you have a final step in which you have to pick the platform. Select "PC".

This will give you a list of contact options available to you, depending on the time of day and country you live in. :smileyhappy:

If the email address of your account was changed without your knowledge, you will need to verify ownership by providing game codes, billing information (if available), personas that are on the account and the date of birth used when creating the account.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)

All Replies

Re: my account was stolen?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please contact a Game Advisor using the Contact Us page.

First select a product: if it is your Origin account that has been accessed and changed without your consent, then type "Origin" in the first chat box, under "Product". This will offer another option, "Category". Select "Account/Registration", and then you have a final step in which you have to pick the platform. Select "PC".

This will give you a list of contact options available to you, depending on the time of day and country you live in. :smileyhappy:

If the email address of your account was changed without your knowledge, you will need to verify ownership by providing game codes, billing information (if available), personas that are on the account and the date of birth used when creating the account.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)