my account was banned for no reason

by Janek_BTW1

Original Post

my account was banned for no reason

★★★ Novice

Hello,

My account was banned without any reason can I do something with it,
please answer quickly, because I want play my games!!!

Message 1 of 6 (525 Views)

Re: my account was banned for no reason

★★★★★ Expert
@Janek_BTW1 Only EA Help can give you information about your account.
Click here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Select Origin
Select your platform
Select Manage my account
Select Banned or Suspended Account
Select contact option
It's best to choose live chat or a phone call.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 2 of 6 (510 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Janek_BTW1

I'm afraid the forum staff aren't equipped to help with banned cases. It would be best to get in touch with the Terms of Service team by filling out the webform. Please check out this EA Help guide for guidance on how to do that: How to get more information about my ban or suspension

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna but can I contact with EA on discord?
Message 4 of 6 (481 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Janek_BTW1,

For help with bans? No.

The Terms of Service team operate exclusively through email. By filling out the webform it'll sent it through to them and they'll get back to you via email.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 6 of 6 (468 Views)