Re: my account has been blocked for no reason what so ever. ea dont reply to cas

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account has been blocked for no reason what so ever. ea dont reply to cases

★★★ Newbie

i have played fifa for years and spent a lot of money and my account has been blocked. i cant access to find out why via email as the email address no longer exists as was my parents one. i have asked e a to look into this and still no reply i even send them a email where they can send me the reasons why i am bloacked and still nothing. so what else can i do. 

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my account has been blocked for no reason what so ever. ea dont reply to cas

Community Manager

Hey @Ethanjj77

If you have already contacted the Terms of Service team about your account, that's all you would need to do for now. They will review your account and follow up with you as soon as they can. They review appeals like this on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long it may take to complete an investigation. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so please keep an eye out . 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ethanjj77

If you have already contacted the Terms of Service team about your account, that's all you would need to do for now. They will review your account and follow up with you as soon as they can. They review appeals like this on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long it may take to complete an investigation. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so please keep an eye out . 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ethanjj77 I had the same issue as you where I didn't have access to my email. Unfortunately they will only email you through the one tied to your account so you'll have to do what I did and go through the live support to get them to change your email.

That being said its been 3 days since I've done that and they still haven't emailed me to tell me why I was banned.
Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)