Re: my account banned without any reason. could you please help to activate agai

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account banned without any reason. could you please help to activate again???

★★★ Newbie

I last played in my account in 02 March on 6:45 pm. and when I opened apex again in 10:32 pm. it says my account is banned. It is true that I have played with some hackers. like they were on my team. But that was not me. I don't even know how to hack. Can you please research and help me? This account is my everything. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my account banned without any reason. could you please help to activate agai

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Sanletem 

I'm afraid we cannot do much about this on our forum Embarrassed However, you should definitely get in touch with our Terms of Service team directly. They should be able to investigate the situation further. Just follow the steps listed in this article.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Sanletem 

I'm afraid we cannot do much about this on our forum Embarrassed However, you should definitely get in touch with our Terms of Service team directly. They should be able to investigate the situation further. Just follow the steps listed in this article.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)