Re: muy

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

muy

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I want to download all the sims games I've bought. I need to. sign into The OriginsClient thing and when I enter my password it won't work. I've spent a lot of money to have these games. Please help

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

@littleg2005  Do you have Windows or macOS?  Can you sign into other EA sites with this password?  (Yes, I know you're here, but some people create a new account to post.)

Also, what error do you see when you enter your password?  It would help to know the full text.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict I'm on a MacBook Pro, I've had this EA account for a while actually and I can get onto my account like I know my sign on and password but when I try to use it, it just won't work. It tells me my thing are incorrect yet I can sign on to origins just fine with them.
Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

@littleg2005  Try running the Origin reset tool for macOS:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

If that doesn't work, try a clean reinstall of Origin.  Merely deleting the app is not enough; it leaves behind extra files that need to be deleted manually.  Here's how:

https://bluebellflora.com/how-to-uninstall-origin-on-a-mac/

If this doesn't work either, please post a screenshot of the error.  You can take one by hitting command-shift-4 and dragging your cursor over the section of screen you want to capture; the file will land on your desktop.  You can attach it directly to your post.

Please also let us know which operating system you have.  If you're not sure, click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen and select About This Mac.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)