money not transferring to my EA wallet

by babycannedbeans

Original Post

money not transferring to my EA wallet

★ Novice

I got an origin gift card and I entered the code and went through the whole process but the money is not saving to my EA wallet in the origin app. Somebody please help me I just want to preorder Sims 4 Discover University but the money is not transferring to my EA wallet. I am very worried that I've just lost all my money.

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Re: money not transferring to my EA wallet

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @babycannedbeans.

Was the card purchased in the same locale as the account? 

You can find all the info relating to the EA Gift Cards here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ea-gift-card-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thankyou sorry I realised I made a mistake and accidenatlly sent the money to the wrong origin account. Now I'm trying frantically to transfer the EA wallet money from one account to the other but it seems there's no way to do that. I'm just going to have to send myself the new pack as a gift from one account to the other. Unless anyone knows any ways of transferring EA wallet money between accounts?
Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @babycannedbeans the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)