Re: logged in to my origin account and all my games are gone

by Dr4gonswr4th80

Original Post

★★ Novice

Wow. Glad I found this thread. I've been trying to figure this out for almost six hours. 

Message 11 of 14 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I resumed playing Sims3 on a new game computer, I found that more than half of the games that I had purchased before 2013 were missing despite the fact that they had all been legally purchased from Target or Walmart and registered with EA  and Origin at the time of purchase.  All were on my old computer.  I located most of the boxes and reregistered them  except for two towns that I had I have not yet located and one town Hidden Springs which claims that the code, which worked before, is invalid. I used your email "help: contact and while I recieved an email with the case number, I was never contacted again.  Then, I contacted your representative by telephone, and while pleasant and useful in helping me locate some items I had purchased from the Origin store, was not at all helpful with the supposedly invalid code or the other two missing but previously registered items.  In essence your company has stolen three modules that I purchased from you and registered with you according to your directions.  While I enjoy the game, dealing with your company has been a constant irritation and an example of the dubious corporate policies that turn people away from dealing with it because of your dishonesty and lack of service.

Message 12 of 14 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kspnew This happened to me years ago when I first bought the Sims 4 on disc, it was sorted eventually after taking a trip down to the gaming store to give ea a record of my purchase with the code that was printed on my reciept, but after the rectification I made a decision to store my Sims 3 and other games directly onto my hardrive and not within Origin client.
Message 13 of 14 (618 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

For the posts, it could be the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 14 (602 Views)