loading screen. Sims 4 update.

by Markgrofing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

loading screen. Sims 4 update.

★★★ Newbie

I have one complaint about the new design, some people might like it, and some don't. but the new loading screen is just too much, hurts my eyes, and I have been playing for an hour and I have a headache because of it. the colors just crash into each other they are not easy on the eyes, and I feel a lot of users feel that way. It's ok to have a re-branding but if that takes the fun of playing the game away to your costumers, is not worth it. I loved the new update and the story mode, but the new design is too hard on the eyes. I don't get how that loading screen got approve, I have to think before I leave my sims house, because I have to look at that loading screen each time I want to change the location fo my sim, is taking the fun of playing the game. I think that the new design should be reviewed again, by the game changer and the players of the community, I now that the marketing team is something completely different, but at the end us players are the ones that are going to spend our money and play your game, and it should be easy on the eyes, and fun. a new marketing design shouldn't take the fun way of playing...

please listen to your costumers, and if you don't want to change again all the design, just change the loading screen, so it's easy on the eyes, and doesn't make us players have migraines. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: loading screen. Sims 4 update.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Markgrofing 

As much as I like that bright blue colour in new TS4 loading screen, I agree that it can be a bit too much for the eyes Embarrassed

Thankfully, this problem is going to be addressed in the August patch. Below is the comparison between the old and new colour Standard smile

D_sz43gUIAE0XK6.jpg

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,517 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Markgrofing.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,579 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Markgrofing 

As much as I like that bright blue colour in new TS4 loading screen, I agree that it can be a bit too much for the eyes Embarrassed

Thankfully, this problem is going to be addressed in the August patch. Below is the comparison between the old and new colour Standard smile

D_sz43gUIAE0XK6.jpg

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 3 (1,518 Views)