Re: live chat take longer on firefox but chrome does not exist

by ghoulfication

Original Post

Accepted Solution

live chat take longer on firefox but chrome does not exist

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i want help with 3 problem  i went to ask live chat for help but nothing chrome show up nothing in life chat said 404 error not chat support it weird it used to do why now it nothing working plz help

also firefox when i get the local time when they on i am waiting 30 mins nobody helping its weird i get 1 min duration so someone can you help me?

Message 1 of 5 (777 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@ghoulfication @BenRem001

Should you experience issues then please find further information below on how to navigate EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (755 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Really late here, but did you find a solution? I can't log into my main account and chat isn't working..

thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (699 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ghoulfication @BenRem001

Should you experience issues then please find further information below on how to navigate EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 3 of 5 (756 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

can u guys fix live chat on other browser so we can chat instead of going to other  browser  

Message 4 of 5 (664 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ghoulfication

It is not the browser itself but rather the settings or plugins used in the current browser that cause the problem. Switching to another browser with standard settings and no plugins therefore resolves the issue.

Message 5 of 5 (655 Views)