Re: link

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

link

★★★ Newbie

Hi! 

Im trying to link my account to my PSN account. I have no PSN account linked and my PSN account is not linked to one either. 

It says that my account already is linked so i cant do it. What is it thats not working as it should?

Message 1 of 5 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @inerectt, for account issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @inerectt 

If it says already linked then it is very likely already linked to another EA account.
Any EA game that has been played on that PS account would have required you to link or create an EA account. It could be that you played a game 10 years ago using the same account and created an EA account without even realizing.

The best thing you can do is speak with an EA adviser so they can look into your account and see If there are any issues, they will also advise you on how to proceed.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 5 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes but i logged in and delinked the account, it said that my account is no longer linked. So would not that solve the problem?

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@inerectt

It should solve the issue yes. I would make sure your PS account/games are all logged out of your EA account so it doesn’t somehow delink itself and double check it’s not linked again.

Aside from that only a EA adviser can help you with linking etc
Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @inerectt, for account issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (170 Views)