kit beater

by -JonaThaZz-

Original Post

Accepted Solution

kit beater

★★★ Newbie

I bought a kit batter and just received snipers, when the announcer says that is the accessories! why not get the other items?

Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: kit beater

Hero (Retired)

Do you mean the Battlefield 4 Recon Shortcut Kit? I had a look at your profile, and I see that it did what it's supposed to. Recon shortcut unlocks sniper rifles and Recon gadgets (PLD, motion sensor, spawn beacon, SOFLAM etc.) and that's what its description says too. You have both of these things. Shortcuts do not unlock weapon attachments, you still have to unlock them by getting kills.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Do you mean the Battlefield 4 Recon Shortcut Kit? I had a look at your profile, and I see that it did what it's supposed to. Recon shortcut unlocks sniper rifles and Recon gadgets (PLD, motion sensor, spawn beacon, SOFLAM etc.) and that's what its description says too. You have both of these things. Shortcuts do not unlock weapon attachments, you still have to unlock them by getting kills.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Community Manager

@-JonaThaZz- Hi,

Have you seen the reply from spitfiresiemion?

Let us know how you are getting on after checking that.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)