Re: kingdoms of amalur re reckoning

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

kingdoms of amalur re reckoning

Hello, I own Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning on Origin since 2015 and previously on PS3....it's a great game and now THQ Nordic made a remastered version of it with an icoming DLC in 2021.

If I had it on Steam I would buy that new version with a 50 % discount because I previously owned the original version.....so my question is why I can't benefit from the same discount on Origin ?

It would be a mistake to make players believe they would have a better consideration on Steam than on Origin.....

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 1 of 4 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Valhalla-strider, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is not an EA title. The game was released by THQ Nordic so if you would like to see a discount for owners of the original game available on Origin then I would recommend that you speak with THQ Nordic and let them know that it is something that you would like to see.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Valhalla-strider, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is not an EA title. The game was released by THQ Nordic so if you would like to see a discount for owners of the original game available on Origin then I would recommend that you speak with THQ Nordic and let them know that it is something that you would like to see.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

ok I will

just surprised they don't apply the same policy for both

Thanks

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Valhalla-strider, it can happen and is something best addressed with the publishers.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)