Re: ive sent a email about my account getting banned but they havent responded

by Coley666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ive sent a email about my account getting banned but they havent responded

★★★ Newbie

Ive recently got banned for something my friend did while over at my house and something that I was not aware of. It was my squad name on fifa 21. They have banned my account and I feel that this was hugely unfair as I put hundreds of hours and dollars into this game. Ive explained this to EA help with multiple emails and attachments but they haven't answered yet or fixed the problem. I don't know how that my first offense can get my account permanently banned. Ive been playing fifa since 2013 and I've truly am disappointed. I really hope I can get my account back cuz nowadays it the only thing that keeps me happy. Also got my account banned on reward day Frown. Can anyone offer me some advice or can EA worker unban my account, I've emailed them and I am still waiting for a response.

Message 1 of 18 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I've merged a few threads together that are asking for the same information on EA bans and response times. 

Firstly, these are not cases that we are able to assist you with from the forums. It's important to take the time to fill out the webform and submit it. If you've already done this, you're on the right track and your case will reach the Terms of Service team for investigating. 

In terms of response times and setting expectations, I'll share this quote from our EA Help article:

Terms of Service wrote:

We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

This is especially true at the moment. As a few of you have noted, it's taken longer than normal to hear back on your ban appeals. The Terms of Service team are experiencing an exceptional amount of ban appeals, more than average. The number of appeals is causing a backlog and a consequent delay in how quickly they can review and respond to everyone's individual cases. There is no ETA we can offer as a result. Once you case works it's way through the queue and Terms of Service have reviewed your case, they'll respond to you through email from the address noreply@ea.com.

Read through our help article for more on how EA bans and suspensions work and please continue to keep an eye out on your inbox as the Terms of Service team will reach out to you there once they've finished their investigation.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 14 of 18 (1,508 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

How long have you waited for a response?

Message 2 of 18 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it happened yesterday in the morning and Immediately replied back so I've been waiting around 24hrs

Message 3 of 18 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's a minimum waiting period of 72 hours - likely longer during coronavirus

Message 4 of 18 (1,077 Views)

Ea account disabled for xbox one madden

★ Novice

I have been getting the disabled account error on my EA games on xbox one for about a month now. I have contacted support countless times and there is nothing they can do for me because I don't know what ea account is linked to my xbox, I have spent hundreds of dollars in madden and am outraged I cant play ultimate team. Can someone please help

Message 5 of 18 (1,056 Views)

How long will it take for me to get an answer on my case with ToS?

★★★ Newbie

My question explains itself in the title.

Message 6 of 18 (1,042 Views)

Re: How long will it take for me to get an answer on my case with ToS?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Magnuuuss We are not able to check on case statuses here on AHQ. HERE  is some more information on this. You can also reach out to our EA Help Support if you have further question in regards to your case.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 18 (1,029 Views)

Re: Ea account disabled for xbox one madden

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @lucastr255 We are not able to assist with account related issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 18 (1,026 Views)

Re: Ea account disabled for xbox one madden

★ Novice

I have been through ea support live chat and through the case emails multiple times and there is nothing they can do for me 

Message 9 of 18 (1,013 Views)

My responsie time

★ Novice

I have been waiting for more than a week now and i haven’t got a answer yet and Theo say 72 hours

Message 10 of 18 (1,025 Views)