Original Post

its been over a week and i still have not got my twitch prime rewards

★★★ Novice

its been over a week and i still have not got my twitch prime rewards

Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)

Re: its been over a week and i still have not got my twitch prime rewards

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @F1ick0fTh3Wr1st ,

More context to your issue is needed so we can better assist in the right direction. Anything helps.

What game are you having this issue with?

Is your EA and Twitch account linked? If not you can link them here. (If you need help you can look here)

Have you had this issue before?

Have you tried contacting a Game Advisor at EA Help on your issue?

If this is in regards to FIFA, they are aware that issues are present when claiming your Twitch Rewards and not actually receiving the rewards. To better assist you with this issue I would recommend contacting EA Help.

Follow these steps to get in contact with an EA Advisor:

1. Navigate to EA Help.
  2. Select Contact Us at the top.
  3. Type in the Game your looking for, in this case FIFA 20. (If it is a different game, type in the correct game)
  4. Select your Platform.
  5. Under Topic, select Twitch Prime.
  6. Under Issue, select Missing Twitch Rewards.
  7. Select the Blue Select Contact Option Box.
  8. Provide any additional details, and then request chat.

Talking on the phone is not available for every issue when contacting an EA Advisor and the Live Chat is the EA Advisors preferred method of contact. They should be able to better assist you with the issue you are having.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

Message 2 of 6 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have claimed and linked my account about a week ago it just hast come though I try to email ea help they email me back saying to call them giving me a like i click on it and it dosnt show anything to call so i dont know what to do ive tried many times and ive used it in the past so i dunno whats going on im trying twitch but getting no reply 

Message 3 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello @F1ick0fTh3Wr1st ,

I would try doing the live chat with an EA Advisor as I have listed above. If you can't get anywhere from where you are currently at, you might as well start from the beginning and this is the easiest way.

Follow these steps to get in contact with an EA Advisor:

1. Navigate to EA Help.
  2. Select Contact Us at the top.
  3. Type in the Game your looking for, in this case FIFA 20. (If it is a different game, type in the correct game)
  4. Select your Platform.
  5. Under Topic, select Twitch Prime.
  6. Under Issue, select Missing Twitch Rewards.
  7. Select the Blue Select Contact Option Box.
  8. Provide any additional details, and then request chat.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

Message 4 of 6 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried this about 20 times there is no blue select contact opition there never is anymore and ive use it before so I know what you are talking about it just wont show so I can only email only gives me one option so it dosnt work 

Message 5 of 6 (549 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello again @F1ick0fTh3Wr1st ,

You can always go to EA Help > Contact Us and then chose another game or issue until you get the Choose Contact Option. Once you get that option and you finally get a hold of someone, you can have them redirect you for your exact issue. I would include that you weren't receiving the option to do a phone call or live chat.

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

Message 6 of 6 (515 Views)