Re: is the sims 4 going to be free again?

by Olivia12340

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is the sims 4 going to be free again?

★★★ Newbie

I wasn't able to get the sims 4 for free in may and im wondering if it will be free ever again?

Message 1 of 3 (5,744 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Olivia12340  There's no way EA is going to tell us that, since people might choose not to buy the game and wait for a giveaway instead.  But at the very least, the base game will certainly be on sale sooner or later.  There are several sales of Sims 4 content per year, and while they're not announced, they happen with some regularity, every few months or so.  The last one was in July, and I think the base game was offered for something like $5 U.S.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,714 Views)

All Replies

@Olivia12340  There's no way EA is going to tell us that, since people might choose not to buy the game and wait for a giveaway instead.  But at the very least, the base game will certainly be on sale sooner or later.  There are several sales of Sims 4 content per year, and while they're not announced, they happen with some regularity, every few months or so.  The last one was in July, and I think the base game was offered for something like $5 U.S.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (5,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks

Message 3 of 3 (5,703 Views)