Re: is Origin ever gonna fix the problem [ref. #10048]

by meschert

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, why they attempt to do something steam does perfectly i dont know all i want is titanfall instead i have a headache and a Fuuuuu you attitude towards ea, origin and the help  staff who are non existant atm

Message 11 of 23 (6,685 Views)

★★ Novice

damn im having same issue... tried using different browsers, origin app, different computeres even different paying methods but still no luck damn!!

Message 12 of 23 (6,613 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You think receiving income would be a priority for EA, so lame. Never have these problems with Steam, a far better platform.

Message 13 of 23 (6,357 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been having this same problem for MONTHS!!! You know what i did the last time i wanted something from EA Origins but couldn't get it because of this error? I took my business to Amazon! Looks like thats what I'll have to do again since they clearly don't care about fixing this problem for their customers.

Message 14 of 23 (6,352 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It is quicker for me to now physically drive to the store and buy a physical copy than wait 80 minutes in the chat queue for support on this.

Thanks EA

Message 15 of 23 (5,488 Views)

★★ Novice

now that i decided to buy the game.. shame

Message 16 of 23 (5,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kristi wrote:

@JC_Denton89 please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

How is this ever a solution. EA u are soooooo smart..... 

Message 17 of 23 (5,482 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think so

Message 18 of 23 (4,934 Views)

★★ Novice

so i called a so called advisor then another advisor then a 3 advisor all i got was a code for 15% off after 2 hours to buy sims 4 outdoor retreat and this is solved??? LOL how do you spend and get 15% off when you can't even buy something??

Message 19 of 23 (4,906 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem more 2 weeks (from 28 december 2014). I addressed to technical support chat many times and the last time yesterday. They recognize, that is the mass problem. Said that hundreds of applications from over all the world , but they don't yet know solution for this problem and asked to wait more. How more - nobody knows...

Main topic for this problem here (20 pages): http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Can-t-purchase-anything-on-Origin-Store/td-p/4155311/page/19

Message 20 of 23 (4,896 Views)